How to invest in the Fund?
First step is to contact Credins Invest Management Company and express the interest in becoming a fund investor. A screening process will be performed by Credins Invest to check compliance with law requirements regarding eligibility criteria of investors.
The management company provides the potential investors with the following information before investing in the alternative investment fund:
– the alternative investment Fund Prospectus;
– the objective and the investment strategy of the alternative investment fund, in which types of assets can the alternative investment fund invest;
– investment techniques that can be used, risk profile, any applicable investment restriction;
– information on the use of financial leverage;
– any other information required by law and by the investor.
Investors can participate in the Fund through cash quotas or in-kind quotas, i.e. through real estate without cash exchange. The type and the amount of contribution are defined in the Statute of the Limited Partnership.